Our commitment to invest continually in our staff and manufacturing capabilities means we can offer you a broad range of electronic manufacturing services.
At the heart of Datalink operations is our MRP System delivering a range of benefits including:
- On-time delivery and cost control
- Progress checking of work in progress (WIP)
- Batch traceability of components and materials (essential for medical and ATEX products)
- Flexing of work schedules so that urgent jobs can be prioritised and prototypes fast-tracked through the factory
- Worldwide procurement to achieve costs and timescales
Recent investment in a second, state-of-the-art Surface Mount Assembly line enables Datalink to:
- Place virtually any SMT component package type including large BGAs, QFPs, and TSOPs
- Work with PCB board sizes to 680 x 460 x 5.0mm
- Place passive components with sizes down to 0201
- Use Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) to confirm the correct assembly of each and every PCB
Plated-Through Hole Assembly, Box Build & Wiring/Harnessing
Highly experienced operatives fulfil our customers' requirements for Plated-Through Hole (PTH) assembly, Box Build, and Wiring/Harnessing.
Your product can be fully tested to ensure 100% functionality. We offer a range of testing options to match your needs, including In-Circuit Testing (ICT), Functional Testing, and Device Programming.
Please contact Tracy, our Business Development Manager, to discuss your manufacturing requirements: email@example.com